1. Offers unbeatable hospitality and community to Presbyterians and others
2. Provides affordable accommodations thanks to donors whose gifts subsidize the cost
3. Welcomes a weekly Chaplain who leads worship and vespers
4. Underwrites an annual afternoon lecture at the Hall of Philosophy
5. Shares our facilities in keeping with our values with the broader Chautauqua community
6. Serves the community by providing an accessible facility with easy proximity to the Amphitheater.
7. Maintains the historic 1889 Presbyterian House at 9 Palestine Ave.
The Presbyterian Association of Chautauqua, NY is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, EIN: 16-0757760
The Presbyterian Association of Chautauqua, NY is completely autonomous. No support is received from any outside organization.
Your support and contributions enable us to serve our guests affordably, warmly, and cheerfully.
Come and worship in our chapel every Sunday morning during the season. All are welcome.
Contributions to the annual fund or the Phillips Fund (Financial Assistance) may be made through Paypal or by check and sent to :
P.O. Box 459
Chautauqua, NY 14722
The Legacy Society enables you to include The Presbyterian Association of Chautauqua, NY in your will or other estate plans. If the Presbyterian Association is included in your estate plan or you need more information, please notify the Legacy Society of the Presbyterian Association, P.O. Box 495, Chautauqua, NY, 14722