1. Provides affordable accommodations – all guest stays are subsidized
2. Maintains the historic 1889 Presbyterian House at 9 Palestine Ave.
3. Welcomes a Chaplain of the Week who leads a Sunday worship and Thursday Vespers.
4. Offers hospitality to Presbyterians and others on our porches and living spaces.
5. Underwrites an annual afternoon lecture at the Hall of Philosophy
6. Extends our facilities to the broader Chautauqua community that support our values
7. Serves the community by providing an accessible facility with proximity to the Amphitheater.
The Presbyterian Association of Chautauqua, NY is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, EIN: 16-0757760
The Presbyterian Association of Chautauqua, NY is completely autonomous. No support is received from any outside organization.
Come and worship in our chapel every Sunday morning during the season.
Contributions to for membership and Financial Assistance Fund may be made by check and sent to :
P.O. Box 94
Chautauqua, NY 14722
The Legacy Society was established in 2017 as a way for members to include The Presbyterian Association of Chautauqua, NY in their will or other estate plans. Currently, there are nineteen members. If the Presbyterian Association is included in your estate plan, please notify the Legacy Society of the Presbyterian Association, P.O. Box 459, Chautauqua, New York 14722 or contact Chris Martin email@example.com.